Sparkes Wellness is now at www.sparkeswellness.com!

CLICK HERE for the Sparkes Wellness website and all updated information.

Thanks!



Monday, January 4, 2010

Plan an exercise-cation in 2010


HAPPY 2010 !

I had the pleasure of spending New Year's at Lindy Focus, a lindy hop dance festival in Asheville, North Carolina.

It was a 5 days full of dance classes, lectures, workshops, formal evening swing dances, and late late late night blues dances!!

One of the best things about this was that I was on vacation, but was still being super active! When I take time off from work I usually try to keep up my fitness, but usually somehow I get off track. At Lindy Focus my vacation was based around dancing!

Dancing might not be your drug of choice (I highly recommend it anyhow), BUT you can build a vacation around your favorite activity. Take an exercise-cation! You could hike, bike, ski, take a yoga retreat (like OM's), or anything that makes you move.

Plan an exercise-cation for 2010